Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Review of _Beyonders #1: World Without Heroes_ by Brandon Mull

Beyonders is a book full of action and adventure. From the moment Jason was swallowed by a hippo, I couldn't put the book down. I read it all night and day trying to figure out what would happen next, and who was the real good guys in the book. Although the book was kind of slow at first, it picked up really fast. What really got me into the book was definitely the quest for the powerful "Word" that would supposedly destroy the evil emperor, who ruled the land of Lyrian. All and all this book was great, filled with funny moments, and plenty of unique descriptions and dialogue that separate this book for others I have read. The end of the book left me longing for the next book in the series.

Thanks to Daniel Gilley for his review.

No comments:

Post a Comment